Cottonwood Visitors Guide
Visit Cottonwood, Arizona, the heart of Arizona Wine Country. Located in the heart of Arizona and wine country, Cottonwood has something for everyone. Explore the outdoors on bike, foot, or horseback, and discover the many dining and sipping options in Old Town.
Located in the 'heart' of Arizona and the heart of wine country, Cottonwood is ideally situated above the heat of the desert and below the cooler temperatures of Arizona’s high country. Surrounded by the red rocks of Sedona to the north east and Mingus Mountain to the south west, its lower elevation makes it a perfect spot for your next Arizona adventure. Visit Cottonwood, you are welcome here!
Once you arrive, begin exploring the reasons visitors choose Cottonwood as their scenic, affordable, and fun Verde Valley destination.
Make these must do items a part of your Arizona adventure:
• Old Town Cottonwood- shopping, dining, lodging, all in the center of town
• Dead Horse Ranch State Park- fishing, hiking, birding, and more
• Verde River- kayaking, Water to Wine tour, a fresh water river in Northern Arizona
• Blazin' M Ranch- dinner and a western show, complete with axe throwing, and bull riding
• Verde Valley Wine Trail- with nearly 10 stops along the trail in Cottonwood, it’s a perfect place to sit, sip, and stay
Visit Cottonwood, Heart of Arizona Wine Country!